Will you ever?

I don't think you will
 ever fully understand
 how you've touched my life
 and made me who I am.

 I don't think you could ever know
 just how truly special you are
 that even on the darkest nights
 you are my brightest star.

 I don't think you will ever fully comprehend
 how you've made my dreams come true
 or how you've opened my heart
 to love and the wonders it can do.

 You've allowed me to experience
 something very hard to find
 unconditional love that exists
 in my body, soul, and mind.

 I don't think you could ever feel
 all the love I have to give
 and I'm sure you'll never realize
 you've been my will to live.

 You are an amazing person
 and without you I don't know where I'd be.
 Having you in my life
 completes and fulfills every part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment