Thank You

The sun sets
 Upon the golden sand
 We sit together
 Hand in hand

 We gently embrace
 And look into each other's eyes
 I wonder if you are
 An angel in disguise

 You hold me
 Like there's no tomorrow
 I suddenly forget
 The past sorrow

 I kiss your soft lips
 And you kiss mine
 I never knew
 Loving someone could be this fine

 You pick me up
 And carry me to our room
 Oh how a love can blossom
 And a heart can bloom.

 Your touch is so gentle
 But your hands so strong
 How could a love like this
 Ever go wrong?

 My heart is beating
 200 times a minute
 Because my love
 You are in it

 The sound of your heartbeat
 All through the night
 We fall asleep in each other's arms
 And wake to the morning light.

 I look into your eyes
 And this is when
 I say "Thank You"
 For teaching me to love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment